Corporations and Foundations
UCSF is an ideal partner for corporations and foundations seeking a mutually beneficial relationship with a world-class health sciences institution.
Corporate and foundation partners can choose from a broad range of opportunities to accomplish organizational goals while simultaneously helping UCSF maintain its leadership in biomedical research, education and patient care.
With the state contributing less than 8 percent of UCSF’s operating budget, such partnerships enable the University to attract exceptional students and a superior faculty, maintain state-of-the-art clinical and research facilities and programs, and continue groundbreaking medical and health policy research.
Achieve your corporation’s or foundation’s objectives by taking advantage of the following:
- Gain access to the world's most advanced medical technology and research facilities
- Collaborate with esteemed research faculty in nearly every area of human health
- Strengthen and expand the outreach of UCSF’s many community-based clinics
- Recruit from among UCSF’s elite health sciences and professional students
- Participate in innovative executive education programs