Ways To Give
There are many Ways to Give to UCSF:
- Make a gift to one of our defined Giving Areas – or indicate the specific giving area, faculty or staff member, or program of your choice
- Make a gift through our Annual Giving program
- Double your impact — see if your employer will match your gift
- Establish a named endowment
- Invest in a capital project
- Become a volunteer leader
- Support UCSF by arranging a gift through a trust, a bequest, a charitable gift annuity or other planned giving options.
- Become a monthly/recurring gift donor - a monthly gift is convenient and easy on your budget.
- For UCSF staff members payroll deduction is the most convenient way to make a donation. Just indicate how much you would like to donate each pay period, and that amount will automatically be deducted from your paycheck.